“One of the top five retreats in the world for back pain” – The Telegraph
“Having spent 26 years with lower back pain, with multiple visits to doctors, physios etc…
I have now met people who have fixed the problem in 6 days. I wish I had met R&R 20 years ago.” – Client
REALIGN, REPAIR, RECHARGE
The Back Pain Retreat is designed to strengthen and mobilise your spine and to help you return to exercise safely. Address back pain with our physiotherapist, relieve tension in muscles exacerbated by your back pain our soft tissue therapist and strengthen your core and realign your posture with our reformer Pilates instructor.
Relax and enjoy your holiday whilst we provide you with the specialist care that you don’t have the time for at home.
The Back Pain Retreat includes:
- Postural and Bio-mechanical assessment
- Relieve pain caused by tight, shortened muscles
- Improve core strength and increase core stability
- Build postural muscle endurance
- Improve spinal mobility and strength
- A safe, guided return to exercise
- Ergonomic advice.
“I have had a number of patients with long term back problems that fail to respond to conventional physiotherapy, osteopathy and chiropractic treatments. I have used Restore and Reform as it allows the patient to have a focused platform of treatment for their back problems over several days and the combination of top level specialists, such as Michelle, and the quality of facilities have been a proven winner for my patients.
Certainly I have had a number of patients that have reported excellent results that they could not obtain elsewhere. I would thoroughly recommend them.”
Mr Bob Chatterjee, MBBS MRCS MSc FRCS (Tr&Orth), Consultant Spine Surgeon
YOUR BACK PAIN RETREAT PROGRAMME
THE SIX DAY PROGRAMME
For optimum results, the Back Pain Retreat Programme provides six days of intensive reconditioning. We work with you to develop a flexible programme to help you reach your recovery goals so each class and treatment will be tailored to your needs.
- Postural and Biomechanical Assessment with Physiotherapist (55 mins) x 1
- Physiotherapy (30 mins) x 2
- Soft Tissue Therapy (55 mins) x 2
- Basic Principles of Posture and Pilates (30 mins) x 1
- Duet Reformer Pilates (55 mins) x 5
- Physiotherapist led Pilates based Restore Class (55 mins) x 5
Mobility and Stretch Sessions
- Therapist-led Stretch Class (30 mins) x 5
- Mobility Class (30 mins) x 2
THE THREE DAY PROGRAMME
This compact Back Pain Retreat Programme is for those who would like to recondition, but may not be able to spare the time to do the comprehensive six day programme.
- Postural and Biomechanical Assessment with Physiotherapist (55 mins)
- Physiotherapy (30 mins) x 1
- Soft Tissue Therapy (55 mins) x 1
- Basic Principles of posture and Pilates (30 mins) x 1
- Duet Reformer Pilates (55 mins) x 2
- Physiotherapist led Pilates based Restore Class (55 mins) x 2
Mobility and Stretch Sessions
- Therapist-led Stretch Class (30 mins) x 2
- Mobility Class (30 mins) x 1
YOUR BACK PAIN RETREAT TEAM
A team of specialists from some of the UK’s most reputable clinics and studios will treat you on your holiday. Our ratio of specialists to clients is typically 1:3, allowing us to fully dedicate our time to your recovery. All of our specialists qualified in the UK and speak fluent English so you don’t need to worry about communication during any of your treatments.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes: physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists, Pilates instructors, and injury-trained personal trainers. We believe that together these disciplines will provide the optimal treatments necessary to make a meaningful difference to your recovery.