I feel that this week has kickstarted my return to exercise. I feel a significant increase in the range of movement in my back. The programme has been well-thought through and prepared by the team. I loved the individual and tailored attention. I could not wish for more.
Client, back pain sufferer
REALIGN, REPAIR, RECHARGE
The Back Pain Retreat is designed to strengthen and mobilise your spine and to help you return to exercise safely. Address back pain with our physiotherapist, relieve tension in muscles exacerbated by your back pain our soft tissue therapist and strengthen your core and realign your posture with our reformer Pilates instructor.
Relax and enjoy your holiday whilst we provide you with the specialist care that you don’t have the time for at home.
The Back Pain Retreat includes:
- Postural and Bio-mechanical assessment
- Relieve pain caused by tight, shortened muscles
- Improve core strength and increase core stability
- Build postural muscle endurance
- Improve spinal mobility and strength
- A safe, guided return to exercise
- Ergonomic advice.
YOUR BACK PAIN RETREAT PROGRAMME
THE SIX DAY PROGRAMME
For optimum results, the Back Pain Retreat Programme provides six days of intensive reconditioning. We work with you to develop a flexible programme to help you reach your recovery goals so each class and treatment will be tailored to your needs.
- Postural and Biomechanical Assessment with Physiotherapist (55 mins) x 1
- Physiotherapy (30 mins) x 2
- Soft Tissue Therapy (55 mins) x 2
- Basic Principles of Posture and Pilates (30 mins) x 1
- Duet Reformer Pilates (55 mins) x 5
- Physiotherapist led Pilates based Restore Class (55 mins) x 5
Mobility and Stretch Sessions
- Therapist-led Stretch Class (30 mins) x 5
- Mobility Class (30 mins) x 2
THE THREE DAY PROGRAMME
This compact Back Pain Retreat Programme is for those who would like to recondition, but may not be able to spare the time to do the comprehensive six day programme.
- Postural and Biomechanical Assessment with Physiotherapist (55 mins)
- Physiotherapy (30 mins) x 1
- Soft Tissue Therapy (55 mins) x 1
- Basic Principles of posture and Pilates (30 mins) x 1
- Duet Reformer Pilates (55 mins) x 2
- Physiotherapist led Pilates based Restore Class (55 mins) x 2
Mobility and Stretch Sessions
- Therapist-led Stretch Class (30 mins) x 2
- Mobility Class (30 mins) x 1
YOUR BACK PAIN RETREAT TEAM
A team of specialists from some of the UK’s most reputable clinics and studios will treat you on your holiday. Our ratio of specialists to clients is typically 1:3, allowing us to fully dedicate our time to your recovery. All of our specialists qualified in the UK and speak fluent English so you don’t need to worry about communication during any of your treatments.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes: physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists, Pilates instructors, and injury-trained personal trainers. We believe that together these disciplines will provide the optimal treatments necessary to make a meaningful difference to your recovery.