In this Agreement, the following definitions apply:
“Agreement” means these terms and conditions and the Booking Schedule
“Company”, “We” or “Us” means Restore and Reform Limited
“Confirmation Invoice” means an invoice issued by Us upon receipt of the Non-Refundable Deposit.
“Holiday” means the holiday taking place at the hotel described in point 3 in the Booking Schedule over the dates stated in point 2 of the Booking Schedule.
“Hotel” means the provider hotel or retreat venue and supplier of accommodation listed in point 3 of the Booking Schedule.
“Nearest Airport” means the airport detailed in point 5 of the Booking Schedule.
“Non-Refundable Deposit” means the amount described in point 11 of the Booking Schedule
“Rehabilitation Program” means the rehabilitation program(s) listed in point 6 of the Booking Schedule
“Services” means such services as described in paragraph 5.1 below and excluding those items listed in paragraph 5.2 below.
“Total Price” means the total price as stated in point 10 of the Booking Schedule
“You” means the guests named in point 1 of the Booking Schedule
- The Company’s obligations
- We will provide You with the Services in return for the payment of the Total Price in accordance with paragraph 3 below.
- In the unlikely event that We cannot provide you with the Services as described in this Agreement, We will use our best endeavours to provide comparable alternatives.
- Payment and Pricing
- The Total Price is payable in full on demand.
- The Non-Refundable Deposit is payable to secure the booking.
- When You pay the Non-Refundable Deposit, you are confirming that You understand the Agreement and have accepted its terms and conditions. Please note that until the Non-Refundable Deposit is received by the Company, no booking or reservation is made and Your place on the Holiday is not guaranteed.
- On receipt of your Non-Refundable Deposit, We will process your booking and issue a Confirmation Invoice. This Agreement incepts on the date of receipt of your final payment.
- If You are more than one person, each person is jointly and severally liable under this Agreement, including for the payment of the Total Price. The payment of the Non-Refundable Deposit binds all persons listed in point 1 of the Booking Schedule.
- Great effort is made to ensure that our pricing information is accurate. The Company reserves the right to cancel this Agreement based upon incorrect information being displayed or supplied in relation to price or services at any point in time.
- If you wish to cancel the Holiday, you must make the cancellation on or before the Cancellation Date. Even if you cancel on or before the cancellation day you may still be liable for any amounts up to the time of your cancellation. If you cancel after the cancellation date, you will be liable for the Total Price and the Company will take the necessarily legal action to pursue any unpaid balance of the Total Price outstanding from You. The cancellation terms, the Cancellation Date and the Non-Refundable deposit will vary for each Holiday: please refer to your Booking Schedule.
- We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel Your holiday for any reason. If We are obliged to do so, we will use our best endeavours to offer alternative arrangement of equivalent standard and price. In the case that We cannot, we will offer you a full refund of all monies paid.
- In the case of cancellation either by You or by the Company, please note that the cost of the airfare and any other costs incurred by You in connection with your Holiday will not be refunded by the Company. We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate and adequate travel insurance.
- We offer the following services:
- Rehabilitation Program(s);
- Additional services, if and when specifically detailed in the Booking Schedule.
- We do not offer and are not responsible for providing, organising or arranging the following services:
- Any travel arrangements, apart from the Airport Transfers where agreed, including any national or international travel, flights, trains, boats, taxis or any other mode of transport.
- Visas, travel permits or any other permissions required by any country, including your home country and the destination country as described in point 3 of the Booking Schedule. Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the return date from your Holiday and that you have a blank double page in your passport.
- Food and beverages, unless stated otherwise in the Quotation.
- All other services or goods, unless listed in clause 5.1 above or in your Booking Schedule.
- We do not provide or prescribe any medication. Please ensure that you have any necessary medication with you and that you are permitted to travel with such medication and to import them into the country of the Holiday.
- We may provide, at Our complete discretion and by separate agreement in writing, services not detailed in this Agreement (including in the Booking Schedule).
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Some clinical data may be stored and used for research, but unless otherwise agreed with you in writing, such data will be stored without means by which you may be identified (including name, date of birth or any other information by which you may reasonably be identified).
- In order to process your reservation, we will need to use and supply the information you provide such as your name, address, any special requests/ dietary requirements etc. to third parties such as hotels, transport companies and so on. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs and immigration if required by them, or as required by law. Additionally, where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not, however, pass any of your personal information on to any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements.
- Travel to Your Restore and Reform Holiday
- We will have no involvement in respect of any travel arrangements, aside from Airport Transfers or train station collection where agreed and shall not, in any way, be liable or responsible for these. Any cancellation, delay or diversion of any flight, train or ship or other transport arranged by You is at Your risk. We also request that should there be any changes in your travel arrangements or circumstances, which may affect Our ability to provide any Services, you notified us as soon as possible. Failure to do so may impact our ability to carry out any of these Service or may reduce their quality.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your travel documents are in order and that you have obtained any necessary visas prior to travel. As it is the requirement of most countries, please ensure your passport is valid for at least six months after the return date.
- We strongly advise that you have adequate and appropriate travel insurance to include full cover for the duration of your journey.
- Baggage and personal possessions
- The transporting and carrying of your baggage is solely at your risk throughout the duration of your Holiday, including during the Airport Transfers and your stay at the Hotel.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of your baggage or personal possessions, whether within your custody or our custody or the custody of a third party.
- Please ensure that you have appropriate and adequate travel insurance to cover your luggage.
- We shall supply you with the accommodation as detailed in the Booking Schedule. In the event that your accommodation is not available, every effort will be made to find you suitable alternative accommodation of a similar standard and price.
- Our subcontractors
- Some of the Services will be arranged and organised by Us, but provided by a third-party supplier.
- As between you and the suppliers of the transport, accommodation and other components making up your Holiday, the conditions of the third-party supplier will apply. These conditions may be subject to international Conventions which limit and/or restrict the suppliers’ liability.
- Medical Conditions and Risks
- It is your responsibility to ensure that You and, if applicable, your child are fit to travel. If appropriate, please ensure that your doctor or medical practitioner has assessed and cleared you for travel. We strongly recommend that you have the adequate and appropriate travel insurance and that any pre-existing medical conditions or other relevant circumstances are properly declared to your insurance provider before travel.
- You acknowledge the Rehabilitation Program includes physical activity that may present personal risks to You and other members of the group. All of our Rehabilitation Program participants acknowledge that it is their responsibility to purchase appropriate and adequate insurance, including travel insurance where relevent.
- Some Services are subcontracted to third party providers, including Your accommodation, Rehabilitation Programs and Airport Transfers. Whilst we endeavour to do all reasonable possible to ensure the Holiday runs smoothly, we are shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim, injury or death suffered by You or anyone else, unless caused by Our negligence or recklessness.
- In all circumstances, our liability is limited to GBP 4,000,000, which is the amount that we are insured for, except in the case of personal injury or death resulting from Our negligence where the liability is not limited.
- Force Majeure
- Force majeure means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the Company’s control or the control of our suppliers, the consequence of which neither the Company nor its suppliers could avoid even with all due care, including, but not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, unavoidable technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, changes imposed by rescheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, drought, adverse weather conditions, epidemics or outbreaks of illness and level of water in rivers. Any complications due to Brexit and any political situations fall under this clause. If the Company becomes unable to provide a significant proportion of your holiday after it has commenced, every effort will be made to provide suitable alternative arrangements. No compensation is payable in the case of force majeure.
- Whole Agreement and waiver
- If provision of this Agreement that is in breach of an applicable law or regulation shall be deemed amended to the extent to allow it to comply with the said law or regulation. All other provision of this Agreement shall remain in force and unaffected.
- A party’s failure or neglect to enforce any of its rights under this Agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of that or any other of its rights.
- Changes to the Agreement
- The terms of this Agreement may change at short notice and We will endeavour to inform you about any such changes. The version of this Agreement that is current at the date your Holiday will be the version applicable to You and Your Holiday.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- This contract and any matters arising from it are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England Courts.
Published 28th December 2018.